The Magnifique IV, built in 2020, is 220 feet (67 m) long, and can accommodate up to 36 guests. It sails under the Dutch flag and management.
On the upper deck has a spacious and tastefully-decorated salon with bar and lounge area. Here you will find large panoramic windows, a widescreen TV, and information screens displaying the barge’s real-time location. The comfortable and inviting restaurant is separated from the kitchen by a glass wall so you can see the talented chefs in action. Large glass doors open onto a beautiful partially-covered teak sundeck, furnished with tables and chairs. The top deck includes a hot tub and deckchairs to relax and enjoy the scenery.
On the lower deck are a total of 8 cabins:
- 8 twin cabins with 2 low single beds (129 square feet/12 square meters)
On the upper deck are a total of 10 cabins:
- 5 suites with 2 low single beds next to each other. Suites include a small sitting area and large windows (172 square feet/16 square meters)
All cabins are equipped with:
- Shower and toilet
- Individually regulated air conditioning
- Flat-screen TV with SAT-reception
- If requested, an extra bed is available in one of the twin cabins and one suite (above one of the other beds)
- The cabins on the lower deck have portholes (fixed for safety reasons); upper deck suites have sliding glass doors that can be partly opened
Magnifique IV layout