The MV Fortuna offers a stylish and luxurious atmosphere on board. From the bright and airy Panorama Salon, the comfortable Bar, or the Sun Deck (partially covered), enjoy the picturesque riverside scenery as the ship glides through the water. In the elegant Panorama Restaurant, our trained crew will pamper you with local and international specialties.
Along with a generous foyer with reception and shop, the ship also has a cozy library, an Internet Corner, and an elevator between the middle and top decks (also a stair lift to the sun deck). Wi-Fi is available on board for a fee (payable on board; signal strength can vary).
The MV Fortuna has 3 passenger decks:
- Upper deck (windows can be opened)
- Middle deck (windows partially openable)
- Main deck (windows do not open)
Aboard are 85 comfortable, outside cabins. Packages are based on cabin type and deck choice. Eco cabins are located in the front and rear of the ship and engine noise is possible. All cabins are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer, TV, safe, and full air-conditioning.
The cabins are approximately 14–15 m²/150 square feet (Suites are 25-28 m²/290 square feet).
Details about the cabins:
- Main deck (“Standard” cabins)–2 separated beds, windows do not open
- Middle deck (“Comfort” cabins/front area of the ship)–double bed which can be separated to twins, 2 panoramic windows which do not open
- Middle deck (“Superior” cabins)– double bed which can be separated to twins, 2 panoramic windows which can be opened
- Upper deck (“Deluxe” cabins)–double bed which can be separated, French balcony
- Upper deck (“Suite” cabins)–double bed which can be separated, French balcony, additional sofa seating area