16 cabins / 2 decks
The Princesse Royal is 203 feet (63 m) long, and can accommodate 35 guests. It sails under the Dutch flag and management. It was completely modernized in 2010, along with being extended by 46 feet (14 m) during the winter of 2012-13.
On the upper deck is a tastefully furnished salon with restaurant, bar, and lounge with wide screen TV, WIFI, and large windows. Two partly-covered teak wooden sun decks with chairs and tables and cycle shed (front deck), and with a whirlpool/Jacuzzi and barbecue on the aft deck.
On the lower deck are a total of 16 cabins:
- 11 twin cabins with 2 low, single beds (118 square feet/11 square meters)
- 4 premium twin cabins with 2 low, single beds and a small sitting area (151 square feet/14 square meters)
- 1 single cabin (76 square feet/7 square meters)
All cabins are equipped with:
- Portholes (all portholes are fixed for safety reasons)
- Shower and toilet
- Individually regulated air conditioning
- Flat screen TV with SAT-reception
- Small safe and hair dryer
- If requested, an extra bed is available in some twin cabins (above one of the other beds). Triple cabins can only be shared by 2 adults and 1 child under the age of 16.
Princesse Royal’s layout
Bike tours sailing on Princesse Royal
Guided from EUR € 1759
May 5, 12, 19, 26; Jun 23, 25, 30; Jul 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 30; Aug 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27; Sep 1, 3, 10, 17, 24, 30; Oct 1, 6, 8, 13, 14 ,15, 2024.
Immerse yourself on a magnificent bike and boat tour along the Mosel River as the landscapes of France, Luxembourg, and Germany unfold before you. This glide-and-ride tour is designed to dazzle and enchant, taking in some of Europe’s most tranquil…