MS Magnifique III
21 cabins / 3 decks
The Magnifique III, built in 2017, is 220 feet (67 m) long, and can accommodate up to 40 guests. It sails under the Dutch flag and management.
On the upper deck is a tastefully furnished salon with restaurant, bar, and lounge with large windows. Large doors open to the partially covered sundeck where you may enjoy the fresh air. The top deck includes a whirlpool/jacuzzi and deckchairs to relax.
On the lower deck are a total of 16 cabins:
- 14 twin cabins with 2 low single beds next to each other (129 square feet/12 square meters)
- 2 single cabins (97 square feet/9 square meters)
On the upper deck are a total of 5 cabins:
- 5 suites with 2 low single beds next to each other. Suites include a small sitting area and large windows (172 square feet/16 square meters)
All cabins are equipped with:
- Shower and toilet
- Individually regulated air conditioning
- Flat screen TV with SAT-reception
- Hair dryer
- If requested, an extra bed is available in one of the twin cabins and one suite (above one of the other beds). Triple cabins can only be shared by 2 adults and 1 child under the age of 16.
- The cabins on the lower deck have portholes (fixed for safety reasons); upper deck suites have sliding glass doors that can be partly opened
Limited free wifi* (in Holland and Belgium).
MS Magnifique III’s layout
Bike tours sailing on MS Magnifique III
COUNTRY: Belgium, Holland
Guided from EUR € 1229
From Amsterdam: May 3; Jun 14, 28; Jul 12, 26; Sep 6, 20; Oct 4, 18, 2022. From Bruges: May 10; Jun 21; Jul 5, 19; Aug 2; Sep 13, 27; Oct 11, 2022
During this bicycle tour, you will visit some of the most beautiful cities of Holland and Flanders (Western Belgium): Amsterdam, Utrecht, Antwerp, Ghent, and Bruges, where you still can feel the charm of the days long gone. After embarking from…