On this page you will find information about our payment process, including deposit amounts, ways to pay, and general information.
When your tour is confirmed, the next step is paying your deposit. Payments are accepted in USD, CAD, or Euros.
||Tours 10 Days or less
||Tours 11 Days or more
||€500 per person
||€1000 per person
||$500 per person
||$1000 per person
||$650 per person
||$1300 per person
*Please note, some tours require a higher deposit amount. If this is the case, you will find this information in the pricing section of our website.
*Tours booked within 100 days of departure: special payment terms apply. Deposit stage is skipped and full invoice is issued upon confirmation. Please see details below.
The deposit amount is applied to the balance at the daily exchange rate of the base currency of your tour (plus a 1.5 cent transaction cost) when the final invoice is prepared.
A non-refundable booking fee of €25 ($30 if tour is priced in USD) per person will be added to your booking invoice.
- Final invoices are prepared 100 days before your departure date
- Price in USD or CAD will be based on the exchange rate* on the day the final invoice is issued
- Final payment is due 90 days before the departure date.
*You may request your final invoice before 100 days to lock in a favorable exchange rate. However, once the final invoice is sent, the rate is locked in regardless of future fluctuating rates.
Tours Booked Within 100 Days
Special payment terms apply to bookings made less than 100 days prior to the tour:
- There is NO deposit stage. The final invoice is immediately prepared with total payment due upon receipt.
- Your confirmation email will include payment options and instructions. If payment is not received within 5 days, your credit card will be charged the full invoice amount plus the 4% processing fee.
- Bookings made less than 45 days before departure: Your credit card will be pre-authorized for the total of your reservation request plus the 4% credit card processing fee until your payment is received.
- Lastly, for any bookings made 15 days or less before tour start date, the credit card will be pre-authorized for the full booking amount plus a 4% credt card fee. Once the reservation is confirmed, the credit card will be charged the full amount.
Currencies and Payment Options:
US Dollars (USD)
Please make check payable to BikeTours.com and send to:
PO Box 30
Dimock, PA 18816
A return fee of $30 will be incurred for any check returned due to insufficient funds.
US Bank Information:
ABA / Routing number: 322271627
Account number: 829399390
Account Name: Biketours LLC
Bank: Chase Bank
1390 S Main St.
Walnut Creek, CA 94595
- Credit Card or Debit Card
All credit card / debit card transactions will incur a 4% fee.
Sample charges for a 1-week tour:
Deposit for 1 individual: $500 + 4% = $520 total charged
Deposit for 2 individuals: $500 + $500 = $1000 + 4% = $1040 total charged
ATTENTION: If you are traveling in a group, separate reservation forms must be submitted for each couple or individual who wishes to make their own separate payments.
For group bookings, a separate reservation form must be submitted for each couple or individual who wishes to make separate payments.
Canadian Dollars (CAD)
- Interac E-transfer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inform us in writing if you choose to pay via direct deposit into our CAD account; email@example.com
Credit/debit card payments will incur a 4% processing fee (all currencies). You must inform us in writing if you wish to have your credit card charged in CAD currency; firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 30
Dimock, PA 18816
Bank Name & Address:
3521 CB Utrecht
- Currency Exchange Service (Non-EU Residents) - Our EU bank information is above.
Email address for sending payments: email@example.com
We find, for our international clients who are not part of the European Union, that the most cost-effective method of transacting a Euro payment is by using a money transfer service. One such service you may choose to use is Wise (formerly known as Transferwise). If using a currency exchange service, no additional wire fees are required.
For most international clients, this process is very straightforward. Canadian clients may be asked for document certification as an extra layer of security. As a result of this, we accept payment in CAD through our TD Canadian Bank account.
It is not advised that non-EU residents use their local bank for wire transfers, due to associated fees. Outgoing wire fees for your bank are your responsibility. DO NOT SEND PAYMENT BASED ON THE 'BEN' PAYMENT INSTRUCTION - the beneficiary pays all wire costs under this payment method.
A failure to pay can result in a cancellation of your reservation and will incur associated fees. We have the right to apply such fees to the credit card/debit on file.