34 cabins / 3 decks
The De Holland, a cozy river cruise ship, that has been completely refurbished. De Holland has a large salon with large panoramic windows on the upper deck that combines the restaurant, bar and a lounge area. On the partially roofed sun deck, chairs and sun loungers invite you for a relaxing stay.
- Year of construction: 1952
- Renovation: 2018
- Flag: Dutch
- Length: 78.3 m /257 ft
- Width: 7.3 m / 24 ft
- Passengers: 71
- Crew: 11
- Number of cabins: 34
- WiFi: WiFi available in the salon (limited data packages included / additional data packages can be purchased online).
- Payments accepted on board: Cash; Visa; Eurocard; Mastercard (only with PIN)
- Currency on board: Euro
- Large salon with large panoramic windows
- Restaurant, bar and a lounge area
- Partially roofed sun deck, chairs and sun loungers
- Drinkable Water on board
- No Laundry services on board
- Currency processed on board
- All cabins offer an en-suite private bathroom, air conditioning/climate control, digital television, mini-safe, windows/portholes (do not open), small wardrobe, and hairdryer; 230V sockets (twin cabins -each cabin approx 10 m² / 108ft²; suite approx 13m² / 140ft²)
- Upper deck
- 10 Cabins
- 9 Superior Twin Cabins (approx 10m² / 108ft²)
- 1 Suite (approx 13m² / 140ft²)
All upper deck cabins equipped with French Balcony with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors; Suite includes all listed cabin amenities and a sofa for seating.
- Lower Deck
- 24 Twin Cabins (approx 10m² / 108ft²)
- 21 Twin Cabins arranged as a double but on request can be separated
- 3 Twin/Triple Cabins at the front - twin beds arranged as a double; additional fold away bunk bed for optional third bed (for children only)
Windows in lower deck cabins measure 2.55 x 1.28 ft, for safety reasons cannot be opened; The difference between twin and superior twin cabins on the lower deck is their location in relation to engine room, stairs and salon.
Inside areas of DE Holland are non-smoking areas; the sun deck has a smokers’ area.
De Holland’s layout
Bike tours sailing on De Holland
Self guided from EUR € 759
Saturday departures, April – October, 2024
Nowhere else in the world will you find an area as fascinating to explore as the Dutch Provinces of North Holland and Friesland, two areas rich in tradition, full of romantic fishing and harbor villages, picturesque lakes, and expansive North Sea vistas.
Self guided from EUR € 759
Saturday departures, March 25 - October 21, 2024
It doesn't get any better than this tour on board the De Amsterdam. Not only will you get the chance to visit a number of famous Dutch cities, but you will also uncover another side of Holland as you cycle through the country's "Green Heart." You will…