The De Holland, a cozy river cruise ship, was completely refurbished over the winter of 2017/2018 and flies under the Dutch flag. De Holland has a large salon with large panoramic windows on the upper deck that combines the restaurant, bar and a lounge area. On the partially roofed sun deck, chairs and sun loungers invite for a stay. Bicycles will be stored on a separate part of the sun deck.
De Holland has an upper and lower deck and can accommodate up to 72 guests in 34 cabins. All cabins are outside cabins.
The lower deck has 24 twin cabins. The difference between twin and superior twin cabins on the lower deck is their location in relation to engine room, stairs and salon.
- 3 twin cabins have 2 single beds set next to each other as a hotel style bed and an additional fold away bunk bed as optional thrid bed
- 21 twin cabins with 2 single beds set next to each other (can be separated upon request)
The upper deck offers 9 identical premium twin cabins and 1 suite (the suite is approximately 140 sf).
All cabins (approximately 108 sf) are equipped with:
- En suite bathroom
- Window (does not open)
- Individual climate control system
- Digital TV
- Small wardrobe
- Hair dryer
The upper deck cabins are equipped with:
- Same amenities as the twin cabins
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors instead of a window (the “French Balcony”)
The upper deck suite is equipped with:
- Same amenities as above
Inside areas of DE Holland are non-smoking areas; the sun deck has a smokers’ area. Currency accepted on board: Euro; accepted cards: Visa, Eurocard, MasterCard (only with PIN). Wi-Fi is available in the salon (limited data packages included / additional data packages can be purchased online).
De Holland layout