56 cabins / 3 decks
De Amsterdam is a very well-equipped river cruise ship. From dining in the restaraunt to enjoying the cozy, upper deck’s lounge/bar with dance floor and large panoramic windows, this is a ship with so much to offer. On the partially covered sun deck, the chairs and sun loungers invite you for a stay while you sail away!
- Year of construction: 1991
- Renovation: 2017
- Flag: German
- Length: 94.8 m / 311 ft
- Width: 11m / 36.1 ft
- Passengers: 112
- Crew: 21
- Number of cabins: 56
- WiFi: Complimentary (limited data) available WiFi in lounge; option to purchase additional data on request.
- Languages on board:
- Payments accepted on board: Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard (only with PIN)
- Currency on board: Euro
- Spacious restaurant on lower deck
- Lounge on upper deck with large panoramic windows
- Bar and dance floor
- No laundry on board
- Partially Roofed sun deck
- No Laundry Services
- All 56 cabins are equipped with an en-suite private bathroom, individual climate control system, digital TV, wardrobe, mini-safe, hair dryer, 230V and 115V sockets;
- The twin cabins have a large picture window (140 x 90 cm – 55 x 35 inches) that can be partly opened. All twin cabins have two separate single beds (200 x 80 cm – 78 x 31 inches).
- The suites have the same amenities as the twin cabins, but are larger and – in addition – also have a desk with storage place, a minibar, a “French Balcony” (floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors) instead of a window. The suites have two separate beds set next to each other as a hotel style bed (200 x 160 cm – 78 x 62 inches) which, on previous request, can be arranged as two separate single beds.
- Upper deck
- Lounge and Bar with Dance Floor
- 18 twin cabins (11 m² – 135 sq.ft.)
- 8 spacious suites (15 m² – 200 sq.ft.)
- Lower deck
- 30 cabins with twin beds (11 m² – 135 sq.ft.)
All inside areas of De Amsterdam are non-smoking areas; the sun deck has a smokers’ area.
De Amsterdam’s layout
Bike tours sailing on De Amsterdam
Self guided from EUR € 739
Saturday departures, Mar 28 - Oct 15, 2023
It doesn't get any better than this tour on board the De Amsterdam. Not only will you get the chance to visit a number of famous Dutch cities, but you will also uncover another side of Holland as you cycle through the countryside – the country's "Green…