We’ve been working with operator partners for over a decade, helping smaller local tour companies reach large worldwide markets. Our partner companies must meet the following requirements to help ensure positive experiences for our clients:
- Your company must have been in business and offering multi-day bicycle tours for at least two years.
- Your company must provide fixed itineraries (rather than just customized programs) that have been offered for at least one season, and you must provide client feedback from the tour.
- Your company must agree to follow the BikeTours.com booking process.
- Our policy is that the tour pricing we offer to our clients must be the same you’d charge clients booking directly. Therefore, your prices to us must include our commission (typically 20%).
- Your company must provide evidence of insurance coverage (liability and financial insolvency).
- If your country or regional tourism authority requires any licenses, you must provide proof of licensing.
- You must make a service hotline available to clients from at least 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. Any recorded messages must include English, and an English-speaking representative must be available at all times.
- Your company must provide BikeTours.com with English-language hotel lists and pre-tour documents for each client at least six weeks before tour departure or within one week of confirmation, whichever comes later.
- Any vouchers should show gross prices or no pricing at all, as net prices should not be seen by clients.
- Tour materials you provide at the start hotel must include maps (not photocopies), English-language route information and tour instructions, and, whenever possible, English-language tourist information. If only one set of tour materials is provided per room, you must note this under “Included services” when sending tour information. If a second set is available at extra cost, this must be specified with pricing information.
Please be aware we do not post all of our partners’ tours to our website. We choose tours to publish based on client interest and marketing potential. However, we will offer any of your itineraries to our clients as appropriate to find the tour that fits their needs.
Read more about our booking process and how we work with tour companies >
Please note: If you submit tour information to be published on our website, it is your indication that you agree to our booking process.
Apply to be considered as an operator partner >