Want to be added to our listings?
1. Your first step is to email us ([email protected]) with a brief background of your company (you need to have been in business for at least two years) and some sample tours (as attachments or links).
2. If we think you’re a good match, we will ask you to submit the following for consideration:
- Client recommendations
- Sample pre-tour documents
- Sample documents provided to clients at start hotel
- Insurance coverage information (liability and financial insolvency)
- Information on any licenses granted by your country or regional tourism authorities
- Your consumer terms and conditions, including cancellation policies
3. If we accept your company and tour(s), we’ll require detailed information on each tour we’d be helping you sell:
- Tour description and highlights
- Daily program including cycling distances
- Dates and prices, including cost of additional services (single room surcharge, bike rental, etc.)
- Included services
- A list of sample hotels
- Rental bikes and equipment
- Surface and terrain details
- Information for how clients should arrive to the tour start
- High resolution photos that can be added to our site, including permission to use the photos on our site and in marketing content
- Banking details where wire payments will be sent
Some additional notes
Pricing should be per person, double occupancy, unless specified otherwise, with surcharges noted for both single (one person per room) and solo (traveling alone on a self-guided tour) travelers. You should state your policy for finding roommates (for example, if a person books without a roommate, will you try to find a same-sex roommate, and if you’re not successful, will the client be required to pay the single supplement?). Discounts, if any, should be noted for early bookings, multiple bookings, children and more than two people per room. Operator should provide list with commission levels for each price category.
Limits as to size, weight and number of suitcases should be specified under “Included services.”
We reserve the right to revise your texts, if needed, to make them more understandable to the English-speaking market. Overall meanings will not be changed.
Excellent visuals can be extremely helpful to the sales process, and we encourage our partners to provide high-quality photos and videos or, in some cases, provide written permission to download them from your own site. You must own the rights to the photos and videos. Any photos submitted to BikeTours.com will be used at our discretion for marketing and promotion unless otherwise stated. Should any copyright issue arise, you are responsible for any fines or penalties.
You should also provide an emergency number where BikeTours.com staff can reach one of your staff members on a 24/7 basis.
You must keep us informed of any changes that might occur during the booking season.
We do not always post all of our partners’ tours to our website. We choose tours to publish based on client interest and marketing potential. However, we will offer any of your itineraries to our clients as appropriate to find the tour that fits their needs.