The Magnifique III, built in 2017, is 230 feet (70 m) long, and can accommodate up to 40 guests. It sails under the Dutch flag and management.
On the upper deck is a tastefully furnished salon with restaurant, bar, and lounge with large windows. Large doors open to the partially covered sundeck where you may enjoy the fresh air. The top deck includes a whirlpool/jacuzzi and deckchairs to relax.
On the lower deck are a total of 14 cabins:
- 12 twin cabins with 2 low single beds next to each other (118 square feet/11 square meters)
- 2 single cabins
On the upper deck are a total of 5 cabins:
- 5 suites with 2 low single beds next to each other. Suites include a small sitting area and large windows (150 square feet/14 square meters)
All cabins are equipped with:
- Shower and toilet
- Individually regulated air conditioning
- Flat screen TV with SAT-reception
- If requested, an extra bed is available in some twin cabins (above one of the other beds).
Magnifique III layout