Our team of friendly, knowledgeable tour advisors are here to help you every step of the way. Brittany, Liv, Ruth Ann, and Matt are a phone call or email away.
Here's what they can do:
- Help you choose a tour. Not sure which tour is right for you? Maybe you have a destination in mind but are having trouble comparing the available offerings in the country. Maybe you have specific interests like wine and cuisine or mountain biking, and want to know the best tour to feature those interests. Or maybe you have no idea where to start. They'll help you sort out the options!
- Answer your questions. Every question you have is worth asking! And, believe us, they've probably already answered it before. They love answering your questions, so fire away!
- Explain the details. Not sure about how to book, or the details of your tour? They'll explain all the nitty-gritty.
- Plan your trip. Need help with logistics or planning before or after your tour?
- Book the tour. When you’re ready to book, they can walk you through the entire process.
- Last-minute questions and information. They’re here for you as you get ready to leave. And they're happy to answer any last-minute questions you have and send you any tour documents from the operator.
- Post-tour follow-up. They want to hear all about your trip! Feedback is important to us, on both the tour operator's service and ours. They'll follow up with you soon after you return home to hear your review of the experience.
Meet the tour advisor team
Brittany Williamson, Client Service Director
Her talents on the advising team: A travel planning enthusiast, she's great at the small details in your trip, even ones not in her job description, such as finding cheap flights, checking train times in Europe, etc. Her kind and reassuring tone has her constantly on the phone chatting with clients to help plan a stress-free trip.
Where she's cycled: USA, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Ireland
On her bucket list: Italy's Amalfi Coast and the vineyards of Bordeaux. See her full bucket list >
Where you'll find her on the weekend: On an ultimate frisbee field anywhere from New York to Texas or backpacking along the Appalachian trail, dog in tow.
Ruth Ann Steen, tour advisor
Her talents on the advising team: Ruth Ann is compassionate, flexible, and always willing to go the extra mile for the client. She thrives on helping people get exactly what they want out of their vacation.
Liv Leeds, tour advisor
Her talents on the advising team: Liv is loyal to those she works for and with while determined to bring her best each day. She's passionate about understanding each new situation and accommodating the client's wishes as best as possible.
On her bucket list: Biking and hiking in Macedonia
Where you'll find her on the weekend: Backpacking or bouldering anywhere from the Appalachians to Alaska alongside her two furry kids and her super cute ginger friend.