This tour was a lot of fun and we got to see a lot of interesting places. The hotels were amazing and you get to stay in some very interesting towns/cities. The scenery along the trail was nice, although for many portions the view was blocked by either privacy walls or thick foliage on one or both sides of the trail. Most of the areas are popular with tourists, so don't expect to see many "hidden" gems or explore backwater areas off the beaten path.
I highly recommend the tour, but there were a few things that could be better.
First off, the GPS worked 90% of the time with the remaining 10% very wrong (with directions to go round in circles, pull into random driveways or repeatedly make u-turns). Unfortunately the 10% where it was wrong was often in the areas where you needed it the most (like dodging traffic in the industrial part of Copenhagen or where the trails were confusing)
Second, the last day just wasn't much fun at all. It was one of the longest days, the scenery wasn't all that great and and much of the trail was along highways and roads with heavy traffic. The paths were still nice and safe but the constant noise and exhaust got old and I got frustrated with how confused the GPS was. (Also the weather was bad that day and the path was covered in slugs and snails.)