On a budget? Check out 10 Europe bike tours faves under $1,000!
If you are interested in exploring Europe’s landscape and most popular destinations on a bike—but you are on a budget—you may be surprised to learn there are dozens of one-week, nearly all-inclusive tours available for less than $1,000. Most tours are appropriate for families and novice cyclists, and many have weekly and even daily departures.
In fact, more than 100 one-week tour packages tours on our site cost less than $1,000! Here are a few of our favorites:
- Danube Bicycle Path (Austria): Experience Europe’s second-most popular bicycle path, which runs along well-signed, dedicated, nearly flat bike paths through vineyards and medieval towns, taking travelers from Passau, Germany to Vienna.
- Lake Constance Bicycle Path (Germany, Austria and Switzerland): Circumnavigate one of Europe’s largest lakes and across four islands on Europe’s most popular bicycle path.
- Vienna to Budapest (Austria, Slovakia, and Hungary): Starting in the “city of charm,” experience untouched nature, little-known artistic treasures, and cultural monuments.
- Emerald Tour of Slovenia’s Gems: With the Adriatic Sea as your course backdrop, experience the history of Slovenia while exploring small villages, caves, and castles.
- Bolzano – Verona – Venice: Begin in the heart of the enchanting Dolomite Mountains, and travel through the best of Italy, including the storied home of Romeo and Juliet, the Basilica of St. Antony, and the beautiful Lake Garda.
- Connemara Lazy Days Cycling (Ireland): “Lazy” cycling days mean more time to explore the Connemara region of Ireland, complete with the National Park, Killary Fjord, and authentic Celtic Ireland.
- Alsace Picture Book: Wine, Food, Culture, and Tradition: The colorful cultural beauty that is Alsace will rank just as high on your list as the region’s delicious wines and delicacies.
- Wild Atlantic Way Cycling (Ireland): Ride along the Atlantic in this Irish tour, taking stops to encounter the region’s charming coastal villages, Inishbofin Island, and feel suspended over the earth on the famous Sky Road.
- Venice to Mantua by Bike and Boat (and reverse): You’ll get a little bit of everything on this Italian getaway: culture, food, and nature. Charming towns and canals will leave you wishing you could extend your stay.
- Albania’s UNESCO Sites with Rivers, Valleys, and Gorges: From sandy beaches to snow-capped mountains, this trip will immerse travelers in bewitching Albania.
Check out all tours under $1,000.
(Even more budget-conscious? Check out all tours under $750!)