Laid back and leisurely
You know how to ride a bike. You may even do it every weekend on your own, with friends and family, or on an occasional group ride.
A day of cycling sounds just great to you, as long as it’s leisurely and more about the journey than the destination.
Our top recommendations:
- Medieval Villages of Catalonia — A mostly flat tour along an old converted railway that is now a dedicated dual use cycle and walkway. Options for self-guided or private guided available.
- Mosel Bike Path: Dreamy Mosel Valley from Trier to Koblenz — Relaxed cycling among the vineyards and charming villages of the Mosel region. Features upscale lodging in the area, the perfect places to rest each evening after a leisurely day of cycling.
- Connemara Lazy Days Cycling (Ireland) — Connemara is the western wonderland of Europe, where rugged mountains soar above wild Atlantic beaches. This tour is specifically designed for travelers who prefer shorter distances and in-depth explorations of the region.
- Paris to London — Connect these two famous cities by the new Avenue Verte, a greenway that traverses through both cities and through the rural areas between. Includes a ferry across the Channel. And bragging rights!
- Provence by Bike and Boat — A leisurely tour in beautiful Provence, France, where you bike by day and sleep aboard a cozy barge at night. Options for guided and self-guided available.