You’re the family who looks beyond the black mouse ears for summer vacations.
You and your crew like adventure and being active, and a bike tour is right up your alley.
But, you also need to consider the kids. They’re too young to drink wine and they must be entertained as well.
Our top recommendations:
- Danube Family Tour — A tour designed especially for families with family-friendly hotels, great overnight stops in cities with lots of diversions, and even a stay on a farm where the kids can help feed the animals.
- Ionian Islands Multi-sport Family Cruise — Fun, fun and more fun! This tour features a bike and boat tour with multi-sport options of biking, hiking, canoeing, swimming or relaxing on board.
- Connemara Lazy Days Cycling (Ireland) — This tour in beautiful Connemara, Ireland has lower daily distances, perfect for travelers of all abilities, which allows time to explore, play, and discover the beauty of Ireland.
- Mosel Bike Path: Dreamy Mosel Valley from Trier to Koblenz — This tour is very relaxed, cycling through mostly flat terrain, again a perfect option for those traveling with youngsters, who will delight in the castles and dreamy landscapes.
- Lake Constance Bicycle Path — This cycling trip is ideal for the whole family: short daily distances, fun and entertaining diversions along the route, swimming stops, and great bike options for all.