You love to explore off the beaten path.
You’re open to unusual locations and unique cultures.
You love to try new things, see new places, and meet different people around the world, and these emerging destinations will leave you longing for more.
Our top recommendations:
- Albania’s UNESCO Sites with Rivers, Valleys, and Gorges — This guided tour through unspoiled Albania is a real pedal back into time as you explore a country that only opened its borders in the ’90s. Take in the richness of the culture, the landscape, and the incredibly friendly people on this unique tour.
- Budapest to Krakow on the Amber Trail — Travel an ancient trade route through Hungary, Poland, Slovakia. You’ll visit picturesque towns and castles, earn fantastic views, and fingers crossed – happen upon on of the plentiful local markets.
- Baltic Capitals: The Historic Cities of Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn — Explore off the beaten path Europe on this trip through the Baltics. The route features national parks, beautiful Old Towns, and UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Greece: The Peloponnese Peninsula — This self-guided tour gives you a first-hand glimpse at Greece’s ancient architecture, important archaeological sites, and stunning coastal vistas. The starting point is Tripoli, a small town still unaffected by mass tourism, located in the heart of the Peloponnese peninsula.
- Best of Northern Zealand — Explore beautiful and popular Copenhagen but also get off the beaten track and see Northern Zealand, known for its castles, sandy beaches, and charming marinas.