12 cabins / 2 decks
The Iris navigates on rivers and canals in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany.
- 12 cabins, 24 passengers
- Boat size: 45 x 6.6 meters
- Electricity: 220 volt & USB outlets in cabin
- Lounge area, bar, and sun deck
- Wi-Fi (keeping in mind the speed might not be what you're accustomed to)
- Helmets available free of charge
- NO smoking onboard
- Payment accepted in Cash, debit cards/credit cards (with security pin code)
- Gratuities in cash (preferably in Euros)
- Vegetarian options (no meat) are available for every meal.
- Vegetarian options (no meat or fish) on demand at no extra charge.
- Gluten-free on demand at no extra charge.
- Water on board is drinkable. Bottled water is available for purchase at the bar.
- Vegan meals are not available
- Cabin size: 7.5 m²
- Cabins all feature 2 single low beds that can be pushed together or separated
- Cabins have large rectangular windows that don't open
- Twin bed: 80 x 200 cm
- Queen bed (pushed together): 160 x 200 cm
- Heat & air conditioning in every cabin
- Private shower (2 m²) and toilet in every cabin
- Soap and shampoo
- Safe and small key
- Daily cabin cleaning
- Basic laundry service available. Please inquire on board.
Bike tours sailing on Iris
Guided from EUR € 2475
One week is simply too short a time to fully enjoy Holland and Belgium, especially during the tulip season. The solution? An 11-day tour! This longer bike and boat tour still features all of the favorites: Amsterdam, Holland's bustling capital, Bruges…