7 cabins / 1 deck
The Zwaan boat has 7 cabins, which can accommodate 14-15 guests. The boat has limited wifi (free up to 100MB) and 220 voltage electricity. The chef prepares nice meals, which are served in the dining saloon or, weather permitting, on the sundeck.
Details about the 7 cabins:
- 2 luxury double cabins with separate seating area
- 1 twin cabins, two separate beds (beds can be placed together)
- 2 twin-style cabins, two separate beds (beds can not be moved)
- 1 triple cabin, bunk bed and one additional single bed
- 1 smaller front double cabin, double bed (accessible by steep stairs, entrance on deck)
All cabins are equipped with:
- Private bathroom with shower and toilet
- 220V electricity
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Limited storage for luggage (we recommend 1 suitcase per person which may be stored under the bed)
The Zwaan is a converted barge and remodeled to make efficient use of the limited space. The experience of the tour is built around guests being active cycling, and the layout of the barge supports a social environment in common spaces.
Photos provided by Cycletours Holidays.
Bike tours sailing on Zwaan
Guided from EUR € 1060
May 7, 14, 21, 28; Jun 11, 18, 25; Jul 2, 16; Aug 6, 27; Sep 3, 10, 2022
Not until the 17th Century large parts of the area north of Amsterdam were recovered from the sea and reclaimed through the use of hundreds of windmills. It’s here that you will find the typical Dutch landscape of polders, mills, harbors and tulips. The…
This tour along the Mosel and Saar combines the best of the German "Bundesländer" Rheinland Pfalz and Saarland. While cycling from Cochem to Mettlach you'll discover the legacy of the Roman empire, go beyond your bounds and meet the "Queen of grapes." Go…
Guided from EUR € 1130
Mar 26; Apr 2, 16, 23, 30, 2022
Between April and mid-May we offer special tulip tours. The program of this Super Tulip Tour is totally dedicated to this beautiful flower. You will cycle through the fields spring flowers and tulips, learn all about growing tulips in a tulip park and of…