Completely renovated in winter 2013/2014 in modern Art Deco style, the Theodor Körner is a spacious, nostalgic ship of traditional shipbuilding skill with a high level of comfort and a family atmosphere. Excellent service and attention to detail are the priority of the captain and crew who are looking forward to welcoming you on board. Your bike tour through various countries is also a culinary expedition through the diversity of the national and the regional cuisine.
The ship offers a restaurant, a panorama bar with a dance-floor, a salon with a sunny patio as well as a broad sun deck with comfortable deck chairs. Books and magazines from our library provide reading pleasure, and parlour games offer all kinds of disport. Limited wifi service is available, although connection speed may vary (fees may apply). After an eventful cycling day you will find relaxation in the sauna, and in the evening a musician will perform for you to dance!
The full board consists of breakfast, packed lunch for cyclists (a light meal for guests remaining on board), and dinner. Special diets may be accommodated, but please indicate your needs at booking.
The entire ship is non-smoking aside from the sundeck.
The MS Theodor Körner has 3 passenger decks:
- Promenade deck (windows may be opened)
- Upper deck (windows may be opened)
- Main deck (windows may not be opened)
Aboard are 60 comfortable cabins (approximately 86-172 square feet/8-16 square meters). Packages are based on cabin type and deck choice.
- 2-bed-ECO cabins: bunk beds (approximately 86 square feet)
- 2-bed cabin: 2 low beds (approximately 107 square feet)
- 1-bed cabin: 2-bed ECO cabin for single occupancy (approximately 86 square feet)
- Junior Suite cabin: queen size bed (approximately 150 square feet)
- 3-bed cabin: Junior-Suite with sleeping couch or 2-bed cabins on Promenade Deck with additional upper bunk
Each cabin is equipped with:
- Large picture windows
- Private bathrooms
- Flat-screen TV
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
Theodor Körner layout
Please be aware that a cruise ship on the Danube is not only your hotel but also a machine, working with engine power also during the night. Especially passing locks and bridges – and the preparation work – may cause noise.