The minute you step on board of the Sarah, you immediately feel the friendly atmosphere.
This cozy barge is roomy and you can tell quality was a priority for her owners. Aboard you’ll find a spacious lounge and restaurant area with a modest bar. When the weather is fine, the meals can also be served outside, on deck. From here you have a wonderful view. The corridor is air conditioned, which helps also regulate the temperature in the cabins.
The Sarah has ten cabins (108 square feet) and can accommodate up to 22 passengers:
- 2 double cabins with one double bed
- 6 twin cabins with two single beds
- 2 twin/triple cabins with two single beds and an additional bunk
Each cabin is equipped with:
- Private, en suite facilities
- Ventilation system, central heating
- Windows that can be opened
- Mini safe
- Hair dryer