The MS Princess is the ideal boat for cruises on the Oder River. Built in 1981, the boat was remodeled in 2011. It has a brightly decorated restaurant and a cozy salon. All decks, including the sun deck, can also be reached by a chair lift in addition to the stairs. As the stairs are very steep, some passengers may prefer to use the chair lift to reach either deck (chairlift on the passenger and sun deck, weight limit 220 lbs/100 kg). The MS Princess has 2 decks with a total of 49 cabins and can accommodate up to 102 passengers.
Main (lower) deck cabins:
- 42 cabins with 2 twin beds
- 4 cabins that can accommodate up to 3 people; the weight limit for third fold-out bed is 154 lbs/70kg.
Upper deck cabins:
- 7 cabins with 2 twin beds
All cabins are about 113 square feet/11 square meters in size, and are equipped with:
- Private facilities including shower, toilet, hair dryer
- Satellite TV
- Safe (for a fee)
- Central A/C (the windows cannot be opened).
- The two beds can be turned into a sofa and seating area during the day.
Prices are based on whether your cabin is located on the Main (lower) deck or Upper deck, the location of the cabin on the boat (astern or mid-ship), and how many people occupy the cabin.
The standard price is based upon a main (lower) deck astern cabin occupied by 2 persons. (The astern cabins are located in the front and rear of the boat and will have perceptible engine noise.)
Additional surcharges apply for participants who wish to occupy a cabin by him/herself (main deck only, limited availability). Discounts apply for groups of three occupying one cabin (main deck only, limited availability).
MS Princess layout