MS Princess barge
49 cabins / 2 decks
The MS Princess is a comfort class premium river cruiser, making it the ideal boat for cruises on the Oder River. It has a brightly decorated restaurant and a cozy salon. Come relax and soak up the sun or take a soak in the jacuzzi while river viewing. All decks, including the sun deck, can also be reached by a chair lift in addition to the stairs. As the stairs are very steep, some passengers may prefer to use the chair lift to reach either deck (chairlift on the passenger and sun deck, weight limit 220 lbs/100 kg).
- Year of construction: 1981
- Renovation: 2010
- Flag: Dutch
- Length: 63m / 203ft
- Width: 7.16m / 23.7ft
- Draught: 1.6m / 5.3ft
- Passengers: 102
- Crew: 4
- Number of cabins: 49
- Wi-Fi: on board (for a fee)
- Languages on board: English, German, Dutch
- Payment accepted: Cash ONLY
- Currency on board: Euro
- Jacuzzi and barbeque station
- Two partially sheltered sun decks with ample seating
- Restaurant area, bar and lounge and large-screen TV.
- No laundry services on board
*For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS Princesse Royal is only permitted on the sun deck*
- All cabins equipped with en-suite bathrooms, phone, individual air conditioning, fixed windows for viewing (do not open) flat screen TV, safe (for fee), and hairdryer.
- Upper deck
- 7 cabins with 2 twin beds (each approx 11m² / 118ft²)
- Lower deck
- 42 cabins with 2 twin beds (each approx 11m² / 118ft²)
- 4 premium cabins with a small seating area that can accommodate up to 3 people (approx 14m² / 151ft²); Please note weight limit for the third fold-out bed is 154 lbs/70kg.
*Prices are based on whether your cabin is located on the Main (lower) deck or Upper deck, and how many people occupy the cabin.*
**Additional surcharges apply for participants who wish to occupy a cabin by him/herself (main deck only, limited availability). Discounts apply for groups of three occupying one cabin (main deck only, limited availability).*
MS Princess barge’s layout