34 cabins / 3 decks
The cozy river cruiser De Nassau, partially remodeled in the summer of 2018, offers a home away from home for her passengers. On the upper deck, you’ll enjoy spending time in the large salon with its panoramic windows. You will find the restaurant, bar, and lounge area here as well. This is a great spot for some serious relaxing and dining after a day on the pedals! When there is sun, you should go to the partially roofed sun deck, where chairs and sun loungers invite you to stay.
DE Nassau has 34 cabins on two decks and can accommodate up to 73 passengers.
- 10 twin cabins with two low single beds (approximately 108 sq. ft.)
- 2 cabins with double bed (approximately 108 sq. ft.)
Four of the upper deck cabins have the possibility for a third bunk.
- 14 standard twin cabins with two low single beds (approximately 108 sq. ft.)
- 8 premium or upgraded twin cabins with twin beds arranged next to each other (approximately 102-124 sq. ft.). These premium cabins have been renovated during the summer of 2018.
One cabin on the lower deck has the possibility for a third bunk.
*The pricing for the tour is based on the standard lower deck cabin layout. On the lower deck, you may upgrade to a superior twin cabin. Or you may wish to book a cabin on the upper deck. These upgrades come with a surcharge; please see the tour page Dates & Prices for details.
All cabins come equipped with:
- Private, en suite facilities
- Individual climate control system
- Windows that can be opened
- Mini safe
- Small wardrobe
- Hair dryer
- 230V sockets
De Nassau’s layout