The Liza Marleen boat has 10 cabins, which can accommodate 22 guests. The boat was constructed in 1997 on the dismantled shell of a seafaring freight logger. All cabins were remodeled in 2016. The boat has limited wifi (free up to 100MB) and 220 voltage electricity.
The Liza Marleen has a beautiful, spacious salon as well as plenty of room on deck for relaxing.
Details about the cabins:
- 8 cabins with 2 low beds which can be pushed together
- 2 triple cabins (possible to book for 2 people with a surcharge)
All cabins are equipped with:
- Private shower and toilet
- 220V electricity
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Limited storage for luggage (we recommend 1 suitcase per person which may be stored under the bed)
The Liza Marleen is a converted barge, remodeled to make efficient use of the limited space. The experience of the tour is built around guests being active cycling, and the layout of the barge supports a social environment in common spaces.
Photos provided by Cycletours Holidays.