10 cabins / 2 decks
The Liza Marleen is a unique vessel that was constructed on the dismantled shell of a seafaring freight logger. In the summer she sails in north and south of Holland. The sailing area of the Liza Marleen consists of all Dutch, German and Belgian waterways including the Dutch Waddenzee, the IJselmeer and the Zeeland. A nostalgic reminder of ferries that sailed in the 50's to these islands.
The Liza Marleen has a beautiful, spacious salon as well as plenty of room on deck for relaxing. The atmosphere is a perfect place to come together in the evenings and share the days adventures. Come enjoy and ships ahoy on the Liza Marleen!
- Year of construction: Converted to luxury motor passenger ship in 1998
- Renovation: 2016
- Flag: Dutch
- Length: 38 m / 125 ft
- Width: 6.6 m / 22 ft
- Passengers: 20
- Crew: 3
- Number of cabins: 10
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary limited WiFi in lounge and on deck (free up to 100MB)
- Languages on board: English, German, Dutch
- Payment accepted: Cash ONLY
- Currency on board: Euro
- Cozy salon and dining room
- Sundeck for relaxing
- No laundry services on board
- Water on board is drinkable.
- Special Diet Requests: The boat is able to accommodate vegetarian diets. For Gluten-free/Celiac/Lactose-free/Vegan meals, a €75 surcharge will be applied.
- All cabins equipped with an en-suite private bathroom, air conditioning/climate control system, fixed windows (do not open), hairdryer available upon request; 220V sockets *no safes in cabins*
- As there is limited under bed storage for suitcases, we recommend only 1 suitcase per person.
- Upper deck
- Salon and Dining Room
- Lower deck
- 10 cabins
- 2 superior cabins with Twin beds (that can be pushed together) accommodating 2 - 3 adults or families. Twin beds (can be pushed together) + 3rd bed, and for families + small 4th bed for child (cabin is approx 15m² excluding bathroom)
- 8 cabins with low beds (beds can be pushed together to form a double bed) (approx 9m²)
- 10 cabins
The Liza Marleen is a converted barge, remodeled to make efficient use of the limited space. The experience of the tour is built around guests being active cycling, and the layout of the barge supports a social environment in common spaces.
Bike tours sailing on Liza Marleen
Guided from EUR € 1165
May 13, 20, 27; Jun 03, 10, 17, 24; Jul 01, 08, 22, 29; Aug 05, 13; Sep 02, 09, 16, 2023
Not until the 17th Century large parts of the area north of Amsterdam were recovered from the sea and reclaimed through the use of hundreds of windmills. It’s here that you will find the typical Dutch landscape of polders, mills, harbors and tulips. The…
Guided from EUR € 1115
May 13, 20, 27; Jun 03,10, 17, 24, Jul 08, 15, 22, 29; Aug 05, 12, 19, 26; Sep 02, 09, 16, 23, 30; Oct 14, 2023
Two countries, Holland and Belgium, united in one route. Combining the highlights of the Netherland's Golden Age and the heydays of the Flemish trade cities in the Middle Ages on this bicycle tour. And of course, Holland's own world wonder: the Delta…
Guided from EUR € 1115
May 13, 20, 27; Jun 03,10, 17, 24, Jul 01, 15, 22, 29; Aug 05, 12, 19, 26; Sep 02, 09, 16, 23, 30; Oct 07, 14, 2023
Two countries, Holland and Belgium, united in one route. Combining the highlights of the Netherlands' Golden Age and the heydays of the Flemish trade cities in the Middle Ages on this bicycle tour. Variety is the keyword in this tour. Cycling and sailing…
Guided from EUR € 1250
Apr 01, 08, 15, 22, 29; May 6, 2023
View the overwhelming colors of Spring! Between April and mid-May, we offer special tulip bicycle tours in the Netherlands. The program is quite similar to the Southern Tour Relax, but in springtime, this tour will be centered around the Tulip theme and…