49 cabins / 3 decks
The Bordeaux is under French management. It is 256 ft/78 m long and 33 ft/10 m wide. In the front part of the ship, you’ll find the tastefully furnished salon/lounge with a nice bar and a small dance floor, large panoramic windows, and a separate restaurant. The sundeck has a large sunroof, chairs and tables, and cycle storage area. Wifi is available for free on board.
The 49 cabins aboard can accommodate up to 80 guests.
The lower deck has 36 cabins:
- 34 twin cabins with 2 single beds next to each other (approximately 83 square feet)
- 2 junior suites with 2 single beds next to each other and small sitting area (approximately 125 square feet)
The upper deck has 13 cabins:
- 11 twin cabins with 2 single beds next to each other (approximately 83 square feet)
- 2 single cabins (approximately 70 square feet)
All cabins are equipped with:
- Small windows that can be opened
- En-suite bathroom with shower and toilet
- Individually regulated air conditioning
- Satellite TV