Love to cycle and love the water? We have just the thing for you.
Bike and boat tours have become a popular choice for couples, families and groups of friends looking for a unique vacation around the world. Similar to regular land-based cycling tours, bike and boat tours take you cycling through beautiful landscapes and wonderful sights during the day.
Then, at night, you’ll meet up with your “floating hotel” and continue to enjoy the changing scenery from the boat deck.
Here are a few of the perks:
- Perfect for every traveler. Bike and boat tours are great for travelers who aren’t up for cycling every day, as they now have the choice to simply stay on board and enjoy the scenery from the boat.
- The joy of a small group. For many, being on a small boat is the biggest appeal of a bike and boat tour, because, unlike large cruise ships, they don’t have to worry about crowds or making a connection.
- Camaraderie. Because of the close quarters and smaller group size for many tours, there are great opportunities to meet and cycle with other like-minded travelers from around the globe.
- Low prices. More than half of our bike and boat tours offered are less than $1,200 (with most being one-week, nearly all-inclusive tours).
- Lots of great choices. We have bike and boat tours all over Europe, including the Loire Valley in France, the canals of Holland, the islands of Croatia, and along the Danube in Germany and Austria...to just name a few.
Watch some videos, featuring some of our popular bike and boat tours: