Help: Booking a bike tour
Booking your bike tour with us is easy. We take care of almost everything. If you want to discuss a tour program first, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (877) 462-2423.
To request space on a tour, follow these simple steps.
- Find your dream bicycle tour using our tour search.
- Once you've found it, look under "Packages and prices" to see the various package options for your tour (some may have just one). Click on the "Book this package" link with the appropriate package or on the "Book this tour" links found on the tour page.
- The link will take you to our Online Booking Request. Just complete the form and click the "Submit Booking Request" button. Or, if you don’t want to book online, you can print this booking form, fill it out, and fax it to us instead.
- Before booking, please review our terms and conditions and those of the tour company for your program.
A few pointers for filling out the online booking request:
- Submit a separate form for each member of your party, unless they are in the same family and paying and traveling together.
- Be sure to fill out all fields marked with an asterisk (*), which mean it's required information.
- If you want assistance booking a flight, mark the "Air fare quotation" section and our colleagues at Nonstop Travel will follow up with you.
What happens next?
We'll contact the local tour operator to determine if space is available. Once we hear from them, we'll send you an email confirmation and charge your credit card a deposit of $200 per person, plus the booking fee of 20 euros per person. (We do not charge your card if we do not receive confirmation.)
Although we usually hear back within 2-3 business days and often overnight, it can sometimes take 5-7 business days for the tour company to confirm. Reservations are subject to available space. Please do not make non-changeable travel plans until you receive our confirmation.
We'll send your hotel list, travel tips and arrival information about 2-3 weeks prior to departure. Maps and other tour materials will be at your start hotel.
Just give us a call toll-free at 877-462-2423 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not looking for a tour, just need to rent a bike?
Spinlister, www.spinlister.com, connects people with local bike rentals in major cities all over the world.