The San Snova boat is a brand new motor-operated sailboat, launched in the spring of 2009. The ship, constructed entirely of oak, was built over 3 years by the Scherka family in their own carpentry workshop as a family project.
The ship is 100 feet long and 26 feet wide and meets the highest standards of comfort, elegance, and style. It features a roomy sun deck with comfortable mats for relaxing, along with lounge chairs on the back deck. Two one-man canoes are available to be used during swim stops.
The San Snova has 14 cabins on 2 passenger decks.
The upper deck has 10 cabins, and the lower deck has 4 cabins.
Lower deck cabins:
- 4 triple cabins with two low single beds and one single bunk bed
- 2 of these triple cabins can also be used as quadruple cabins by adding a camp bed
Upper deck cabins:
- 5 double cabins with a double bed
- 5 triple cabins with a low double bed and single bunk bed
All cabins have:
- Private bathroom (shower/toilet)
- Individually controlled air-conditioner
The cabins will be cleaned daily, with a fresh set of towels provided at mid-week.
Please note there is a bottled water flat rate of €20 per adult and €10 per child (16 and under). These fees are paid directly to the captain upon arrival. Credit and debit cards are not accepted on board; ATMs are available at stops along the tour route.