Welcome aboard the MS Normandie! Immediately you’ll notice the cozy and informal ambiance on this vessel. On the upper deck, you will find the comfy lounge area with panoramic views and bar; on the main deck is a spacious restaurant (no direct access from the cabin zone). The boat is 298 ft long and 34 feet wide. On deck you’ll find both deck chairs and ordinary chairs and tables which encourage conversation and communal activity in the fresh air.
The interior of the ship is a non-smoking zone; smoking is only allowed on the sun deck. Onboard currency accepted: Euro, Mastercard, Visa.
MS Normandie has 2 decks, the Main deck (lower level) and Upper deck.
The vessel has 51 cabins, which can accommodate 100 passengers.
- 2 1-bed (single use) cabins (about 75 square feet)
- 49 2-bed cabins (about 110 square feet)
All cabins are equipped with:
- 2 lower beds, one of which can be folded against the wall during the day to provide a more homey atmosphere (1-bed cabins only have 1 low bed)
- Private bathroom including shower and toilet
- Hair dryer
- Central air-conditioning
- Picture window (windows may be opened on upper deck only)
Please be aware that cabin storage space is limited. We recommend you remember to pack rainwear, bicycle helmet, sunhat, and sneakers.
Please be aware that a cruise ship on the Danube is not only your hotel but also a machine, working with engine power also during the night. Especially crossing locks and bridges — and the preparation work — may cause noise. If you are sensitive please bring your own ear plugs.