Aaradhana accepts a booking with the understanding that full payment has been collected and held by us. On confirmation of your booking, we will reserve your place on your selected tours. It is your responsibility as the customer to check the accuracy of your booking and travel dates on receipt of you travel documents.
1. TOUR PRICE & RATE
1.1 Private group
- Our Tour Price base on 2 people Travel together who share Private Tour Guide, Private
Transport like Car, Hotel room (Twin or double), thus you will not join any one on the
program we offer.
- All Price and rate is valid till Oct 2012 and the price is net. All prices are inclusive 10% Tax and 13% service and quoted in American dollar per person.
- However, if your group is more than 3 people like Parents and Children then contact us for our PRIVATE GROUP PRICE
2. Children Policy
- Children who traveling with parents will completely follow the whole terms and condition except price policy may change as follow:
- INFANT: Less than 2 years old will be free of charge but must sharing bed with parents. Cot or cradle is available only some hotels
- Kids from 2 – 7 years old pay 40% from tour Price
- Kids more than 7 – 12 years old will pay 60% from Tour Price o Kids more than 12 - 15 years old will pay 75% from Tour price o Kids more than 15 years old will pay as Parents
3. SERVICE CONFIRMATION
-All travel Service i.e. Tour Package, Hotel booking, Visa Arrangement is valid only when be confirmed by Email & Fax with complete details of the service and there must be a BOOKING CODE.
-With-out booking code we are not responsible for your booking through Aaradhana Or Bike Tours.
- Our booking code for the moment consists of 5 digits for Example 34914
Cancellations are very costly and usually do not occur in time for re-sale of the cancelled tour. All cancellation must be in writing and effective upon receipt by Aaradhana. Booking can be refundable depends on situation at the time of Cancelation, as we will work on Customer’s part to bring the best value possible to our clients.
- 4.1 Cancellation by the Company
If the Travel Service is not paid for by the due date, the Company shall have the
right to cancel the proposal service. If the Company, at the request of the Consumer, agrees to delay cancellation of the Travel service then, if the Company subsequently cancels for non-payment, the cancellation charges set out in Clause
- 4.2 shall apply and be payable by the Consumer.
In the event that the Company does not receive the minimum number of bookings
to provide a Tour, the Company shall be entitled to cancel or curtail a Travel service at any time up to 3 week prior to the arrival of the Consumer. The company will refund any deposits and/or payments prior to such cancellation or will offer an alternative date for the tour should this arise and the Consumer shall not be entitled to make a claim for loss arising as a consequence of cancellation or curtailment in these circumstances. The Company shall notify the Consumer within seven days of cancellation or curtailment necessitated by the foregoing circumstances.
-4.2 Cancellation by the Consumer
In the event of cancellation by consumer or agent after confirmation of the
booking, a cancellation fee will be accessed based on the following schedule:
-30 days : refund the total deposit but minimal 100 usd will be applied for service
-30-20 days : 20% of the Tour price is forfeited
-19 -12 days: 30% of the Tour price is forfeited
-11 -03 days: 50% of the Tour price is forfeited
-48 hours and no-show: non-refundable
-For the avoidance of doubt, since some suppliers (hotels, cruise companies) who
have different cancellation policies that are different from those of the Company, the cancellation charge may, at the Company’s discretion, shall be adjusted accordingly.
5. REFUND OF UNUSED SERVICES
-No refund will be made to those participants who break the journey regardless of the
portions of the package unused or have failed to secure valid travel documents such as passport or visas. No Refunds or exchange can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transports or any other services, which are included in the tour prices.
6. ITEMS NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICE
-Passports; visas and vaccinations; unscheduled meals and interstate travel from any place to departure city, tips to your tour manager (national guide), tour driver, local city guides; gratuities on cruise ships; laundry, beverages; excess baggage fees; and all other items of a personal nature.
- Voucher will be issued after the booked trip is confirmed by bike tours.
- A soft copy of service voucher will be sent by email/fax to passenger after total
Confirmation tour by bike tours.
8. VISAS & PASSPORTS
- A valid national passport is needed for all tours. Please make sure that your passport is
valid for at least 6 months from date of travel, and at least there is two blank pages left in the passport for the visa label. All passengers must obtain visas to visit Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia; it is your responsibility to make sure that you have obtained the visa before leaving Australia.
-If you have any complaints during your holiday, please inform your local guide or our specified local representative or the suppliers immediately of the situation so that we may promptly attend to the matter.
-Notwithstanding the above, the Consumer can notify the Company in writing using the feedback form not later than 30 days after his return to place of departure. Any complaint received after this period will not be entertained.
-The Consumer may also email the Director of the Company at:email@example.com or bike tours direct
-We would only like to store and use your personal data for future marketing purposes (for example, sending you our marketing material) unless you have told us that you do not wish us to do so.
-All personal data you give us (including sensitive personal data) will be kept but we will use only names and contact details for marketing purposes.
-If you believe that any of your personal data which we are processing is inaccurate or incorrect please contact us immediately.
11. OBLIGATIONS OF THE CONSUMER
-The consumer is obliged to check their travel documentation to ensure that the dates are correct and should notify the company immediately of any errors or mistakes.
-It is the responsibility of the consumer to ensure that their travel documentation is in order, e.g. passport and visa.
-Where the Consumer does not arrive on the agreed date for the Tour, the Company is entitled to treat the Tour as having been cancelled by the Consumer.
-The Consumer agrees to abide by instructions given by Company crew and agrees to indemnify the Company against any loss or injury suffered as a result of failing to comply with Crew instructions.
-The Consumer agrees to conduct himself in a proper manner so as to not to cause disturbance or offence to other holidaymakers.
-Consumer agrees not to damage accommodation and should such damage arise, agrees to pay the owner for the cost of repair or replacement of same.
12. LIABILITY AND INSURANCE
-Aaradhana shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Customer by the
failure to perform the Contract or the improper performance of the Contract where the failure or the improper performance is due neither to the fault of the Company because:
-The failure because which occurs in the accomplishment of the Contract is attributable to the Customer. Or
- The failure in because of attribution to a third party unconnected with the Arrangement of the services contracted for and is unpredictable or unavoidable. or
-The failure in because of Force Major as defined from (Force Majeure).
-Aaradhana requires Customer to have full travel insurance. It is the responsibility of the Customer to read their insurance policy before they travel with us and ensure that the insurance scheme provides the Customer with the requisite level of cover.
-Aaradhana travel is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the passengers. Passengers are required to have full travel insurance.
-Airline schedules and local conditions may affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, we will endeavor to substitute a suitable arrangement of similar value. Participation on any tours implies full agreement to the above conditions by all parties involved.
C. Dispute Settlement
- Any dispute or difference of any kind whatsoever which arises or occurs between any of the parties hereto in relation to anything or matter arising under, out of or in connection with this Contract are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Nepal.
- The Parties will perform and complete their respective obligations in accordance with the Laws of Vietnam. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of Nepal. Where this Agreement requires consent or approval to be obtained from State Agencies, such consent or approval shall be necessary only for so long as shall be required by the Laws of Nepal.
- The Parties shall first attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement through negotiation and amicable arrangement. In the event that any dispute cannot be resolved through negotiation and amicable arrangement within 30 days from the date on which either Party serves a notice of dispute on the other Party, either Party shall not refer the dispute to the courts but to the Nepal International Arbitration Centre (“NIAC”) in accordance with the rules of the NIAC for final settlement.
- During and without prejudice to the course of arbitration, this Agreement shall continue to be performed.